Home | My Links | About Me | My Twitter | Email: rodolfojreregia[at]yahoo.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Blogging and Disclosure Policy

Hi guys, sorry if I haven't updated this blog for quite some time. That's why I really took the time to make this post.

There are following updates that I would like to share. One would be the disclosure for this blog. You may be able to view it on My Info Technology Disclosure Page.


Another thing that I wanted to let everyone know that I am currently trying my best to update my new blog site. It's called My Info Technology. The complete url would be http://www.myinfotechnology.com/ and I'm currently accepting paid advertisements for it. I know I'm just starting out, and I do my best to update it. Thanks for the visit! If you also want to be a guest writer, feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment