Home | My Links | About Me | My Twitter | Email: rodolfojreregia[at]yahoo.com

Friday, December 19, 2008

Where do babies come from?

I wonder. Hmmm... I think babies com from mommy's tummy because it was hid there on the first place. By who? By daddy. That's why they like to be together alot. But who gives them to daddies all over the world, you ask? God does. I wonder how....

Lol! I often wondered how fun it would to be turned again to our young ages, where our minds are so innocent and so pure. That is why I decided to share you something. It's all about what little children think on how babies are made. Actually, a friend of mine passed this link and after reading some lines, I decided, I wanted to blog about it!

Here it goes.

To make a baby you need to eat 18 broccolis.
Joseph, 7: Babies come from mummies' tummies which is where they get born. There is an egg inside the tummy and it cracks. The tummy decides if it's a boy or girl. It starts by making the head and then the rest of the body. The daddy helps the mummy look after the baby and he helps by sex. He gives the baby half the blood. One day when you are really in love, you say you are going to have sex and then you've made a baby.
Angus, 5: Babies come from the mummy and daddy. Inside the mummy's tummy, they go zoom - the two things. Whoever wins the race goes wuvavoovavoov, mixed up with the egg and then out pops the baby. Which one won the race? Did I win the race? Do they have eyes? I won't have any children. I don't want to put my willy in that secret hole.

Funny, though this teaches us lessons on why it is sometimes important that children, as early and as young as they are, would know the little facts of life. Well, you know what kind of facts I mean.
I'm pretty sure that not talking to your kids about sex is how teen moms happen. Age appropriate discussion, of course. Based on these bright young children's answers, someone has done a good job of keeping kids in the dark just enough to satisfy them until they are old enough to handle the truth.
- Michelle, Terre Haute, USA

To read the full account, visit Women's Time Online.

Have a safe baby making, aw! Sorry, I meant enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment