Home | My Links | About Me | My Twitter | Email: rodolfojreregia[at]yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Flutter: The New Twitter

Twitter too wordy for you. After all, 140 characters is indeed too long to read, sometimes, that is.

Enter Flutter, the world's first nanoblogging site.

Zak Ryman, Flutter CEO, says: "I think a lot of people don't have time to Twitter. It just takes too long to compose a message with 140 characters, and then you start getting bombarded by a few tweets and it's like hundreds of characters that you have to read."

Flutter brings the limit down to just 26 characters for Twitaholics, who need more time.

"We limit our users' posts - or flaps, is what we like to call them, because it's like a hummingbird's wings flapping, which is like really fast, which is like, you know, faster than a regular bird tweets - we limit it to 26 characters."





I was literally browsing the internet in random when I saw this video. I say lol to this! Especially with the glasses.

Note: this is of course a joke made from the guys at Slate Video. Kudos for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment