Home | My Links | About Me | My Twitter | Email: rodolfojreregia[at]yahoo.com

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Hobby: Reviewing Movies!

Hello!

There has been no updates and posts has been quite slow these past few days. I've been busy and I'm trying my best to make posts.

Anyways, I've develop a new hobby these past few days. As you've known, I love watching movies and I enjoy blogging, and I've been busy to do both, watch movies and think of ideas to blog!

Yesterday, I thought of something. What if, what if I decide to blog about movies! Now that'll keep be great right! So, for the past few days, I've been making reviews about the movies I caught in the cinemas. So far, I've made only three. Ready?!

These are just the first three movies I've made a review. Catch more in the next few days. You may be able to catch them at the My Reviews Category from My Information Technology! Yadda!

No comments:

Post a Comment